Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tonight I went with some people in my building to a session of yoga. Which did I mention... was FREE. As I always say, "Free's For ME!!" It was at the HPER Building and so we just got a group together and went. It was really fun, and very relaxing! The nice thing is they do it every Wednesday and Friday night from 8:30 - 9:30. Talk about convenient! The nice thing about being in college is you can always find opportunities like this. This morning I actually got a free True Aggie T-Shirt, True Aggie lip balm, and a pen, just for taking a survey. SWEET! I always like it when that happens.

1 comment:

April said...

Free stuff is the best! Time to update your blog! What's up Jessica? I think you must look different from Oakcrest, because I can't recognize you from your pictures, but I do remember you! How have you been? Remind me who was in our week? Do you remember who else was there? I'm so bad at remembering everything, i need to go back and read my journal from those days. That's awesome that you're in college now! Wow, time flies by! Hey, we have a HPER building at the U, too! Maybe every school has one... Anyway, what's going on with you these days? Do you like USU?